IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

[X]
Что в чате
История благодарностей участнику fujinden ::: Спасибо сказали: 12 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
4.12.2022, 0:47 29-ый межгалактический
Денис \ Fujinden \ Ижевск \ Empire
Ermine,
28.5.2018, 10:00 Оружие Победы - 2018
Сольник или командник без разницы, пофиг на кальяны с нормальной вентиляцией в помещении.
Aemir,
19.7.2017, 16:53 Турнир Оружие Победы-2017. Регистрация.
Деревяга Денис / FujinDen / Ижевск/ Вампиры
Aemir,
7.4.2017, 9:43 Infinity: Турнир в Екатеринбурге. Регламент и регистрация.
fujinden
Z8861
Дмитрий,
11.10.2016, 9:20 Турнир Оружие Победы-2016. Итоги. Поздравления.
Всем спасибо за турнир!
Огенри,
25.5.2016, 13:51 Краткий экскурс в девятку - "22 шага на 9 этаж"
базы для билдера лежат http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?simple-page/

под армибуками
der Ungeheuer, Огенри,
24.5.2016, 14:55 Турнир "Summer Holiday". Предварительная регистрация
Предварительно,

Деревяга Денис /fujinden / VC / Ижевск

в середине июня ясно будет, скорее всего с ростером по 9-ке поеду
LittleGreenDwarf, StupidOrc,
24.5.2016, 14:45 Краткий экскурс в девятку - "22 шага на 9 этаж"
про автопроход лидака на двух колах забыл - мы так поняли нет его

правило этириал поправили - 2+ вард от немагиеских атак и трактуем весь террейн как опен топ
Aemir,
29.5.2015, 15:43 ФБ слухи
via Warseer’s Lord Dan 5-26-2015

Latest WFB 9th “Overview”

Originally Posted by Neo-birdy
Hey Dan, don´t want my name associated with rumours since I don´t know how much GW actually check stuff on forums, but anyway to make a long story short, a guy at GW HQ phoned me today & we had a long conversation since he wants me to become a GW retailer. I told him I was unsure due to recent warhammer fantasy rumours & GW not letting the public know anything, so after a while I got the following things confirmed:9:th edition is coming out this summer.Round bases is a go, you will be able to play with Square bases, but after 9:th edition hits, Everything will be sold with round bases.

Everything will be able to skirmish, but many units will be able to rank up as well, GW will releasemovement trays made for this

Unbound will exist, as will bound lists, basically what he told me is that it´s what the public wants, however to avoid powergaming there will be scenarios which require you to hold objectives etc etc & units in an unbound army can´t hold an objective as long as an enemy is within x inches, while bound armies can. He said something about getting bonus points for killing the enemy commander as well, something unbound armies couldn´t get. So they will encourage both styles but in different ways.

He only confirmed one new faction, which was humans, he said it will basically be Empire + Bretonnia & some new troops. He was very clear about no army being squatted though.

Via Marcus Beli by Zamerion. The rumor comes from a guy who confirmed some things from GW, I do not care who is taking canes or who would be retail, for me it is the same !!!!

The 9th edition of Warhammer th come for summer
On the Bases: We play with square bases but after the departure of the 9th edition sold all models come with bases You round.
You can play with everything in the skirmish game mode. GW will bring movement trays for this mode.
For the listing will be much more freedom than now but using consolidated lists will be encouraged. There will be scenarios and objectives to keep (such as 40k) if you have a list of a consolidated army you will maintain the target enemy unit while having a close but instead if you have a more open not ready. They said something about a bonus points by killing the enemy commander. It will encourage play both styles but in different ways
A new faction, the humans will consist basically of Empire, Bretonnia and some new troops confirmed. It was very clear that is not going away any army.

Via Bird in the Trees: 5-23-2015

All books and miniatures may be used in the 9th edition of Warhammer
6 major factions (including combinations of independent book, see End Times).
Some existing units can ally with multiple factions.
The End Times sets the pattern for building restrictions armies.
Skaven will look much more Steampunk.
Glotkin becomes the “new” world.
Some factions despite being playable may have an uncertain future regarding news.
The world will change with the possibility of total destruction or being restored from the hands of capricious gods and mighty heroes

The last for today:

May 30 – Space Marines (week-1)
June 6 – Space Marines (week-2)
June 13 – Space Marines (week-3)
June 20 – Dark Angels (week-1)
June 27 – WFB 9th Releases begin

треи для круглых миниатюр) и начиная с 9-ки мини будут выпускаться на круглых подставках (квадратные будут в комплекте)
aN4oUSSS,
26.5.2015, 12:43 Правила и регистрация
Fujinden / VC / Ижевск
BeasT,

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 28.3.2024, 20:53